Friday, April 30, 2010

Let This Pass

Let this pass from me. Let it pass to my understanding that it never was. If it never was, it must have passed as it appeared, yet never appeared. How did the impossible happen? Well, it never happened.

Even this tiny sliver of the Whole, this “I”, yes I am loved as the Son, as I would love a cell from my body that suddenly gained conscious awareness and declared it was the whole body.

We are not meant to be separated, and so we in truth are not. We will not be absorbed into a vast gestalt. No, we already are Who and What we are.

What we call our individuality is just what we thought we stole from Heaven. We have but to give it back. I begin by telling myself not to fear my own mind.

The moment we say we have only to give back what we thought we stole, and the moment we see that we never left Heaven, are the same moment. Nothing has changed, nor could it. And so, I would let this pass.

No comments: